Are you passionate about Horse Racing?
Can you write engaging content that makes readers wanting more?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and take pride in the work you produce?
If you’ve answered yes to all three, then this is the job for you.
Network Gaming creates viral sports prediction games for media brands.
An exciting opportunity for a sport-loving copywriter, with CRM experience, to come in and make a real difference.
Network Gaming creates sports prediction games for talkSPORT, Dream Team and Fitzdares (More Partners joiningin 2022). In the coming year, we need a brilliant marketer to help deliver the email phase of our marketing. There will be some social and website too.
Our ideal candidate would have a passion for watching sport, follow Horse Racing, journalistic flair, as well as experience of using marketing / CRM systems.
Network Gaming is a small, fast-growing company, and you'll be well trained and working within the marketing team to ensure smooth delivery of email & social marketing - a core part of what we do.
A roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person, who can think on their feet to get problems solved accurately, will fit right in and be at the heart of delivering fantastic experiences. A brilliant performance will come with a full-time job offer.
There is a paid role for 3-4 days a week, with remuneration dependent on experience.
- Support day to day marketing activities across email and social
- Responsible for setting up and the build of emails for both marketing and in-game play
- Collaborate with content team, and develop ideas for fun topical pieces and interesting stats to include within email and social comms
- Manage design partners in the delivery of creative assets
- Coming up with creative ideas for social posts to build brand exposure and lead generation for games
- Interest in Horse Racing
- Strong copy writing skills
- Can-do attitude with an appetite for learning and developing
- Experience of building email campaigns or a willingness to learn quickly
- Familiar with key social media platforms
- Creative mind and enjoys thinking of how to communicate and engage with sport fans
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and confident with data analysis
- High attention to detail and organised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Freedom & Responsibility
We embrace a free & entrepreneurial culture but we only hire team players who can manage the responsibility that comes with it.
The Power of Community
Shared experience is also part of our culture. It’s always more fun to do things together, and even if we work remotely, this is central to making Network Gaming an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
Compassion & Wisdom
In a decentralised business, our people must be knowledgeable and display sound judgement. We also look for people who can understand and empathise with others, as well as looking out for team members and assisting them whenever required. These two qualities combined are powerful community builders.
From ‘Hide & Seek’ to Monopoly, Minecraft to Marbles, e-Fifa to football, we love the game. We dedicate time to improving at whatever we play, take care to understand the inner workings of each game and strategise on how we can win.
This role is fully remote initially but we will have team meet-ups in London for those based nearby.
Network Gaming is based in Notting Hill, London and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.