Moonstar.ai is the engagement and retention platform for frontline workers, supporting companies to engage their staff by integrating the essential tools that make employees happier, more connected and more productive.
Moonstar is an integrated mobile platform that brings together the main functionalities to engage and retain remote and deskless staff, namely, company communication & collaboration, onboarding & learning, recognition and rewards.
Employee retention and engagement were our CEO’s challenges in managing two large companies in hospitality with close to 2,000 employees, dispersed on the ground. We started small, testing all our ideas in house - from better onboarding programs, to manager coaching trainings, to how communication should be done to engage employees and increase productivity. Our in-house efforts quickly turned into a fullyfledged start-up with clients across North America and Europe.
Moonstar is an award-winning and fast-growth start-up having been nominated among the most innovative companies in the UK by InnovateUK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial-minded Junior Sales Associate to grow our Sales & Client Success Team at Moonstar. In this position, you will play a crucial role in developing a solid client base of companies interested in engaging and retaining their frontline and remote employees. You will be the first point of contact with potential clients, identifying leads, reaching out, understanding their painpoints and providing solutions via Moonstar’s products and services.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly ambitious, extremely bright, hardworking and unwaveringly candid. If you are looking for an opportunity to help companies engage, upskill and get their employees to feel more connected and happier at work, then Moonstar is the place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Develop a strong working knowledge of Moonstar’s products and services and speak fluently about engagement and retention best practices
• Take ownership in conducting market research, identifying target accounts and sourcing leads via outbound prospecting
• Respond to initial client inquiries, schedule and run discovery calls
• Identify clients’ people development needs and provide solutions to their pain-points via our platform and services
• Qualify leads based on whether their company is a good fit for Moonstar, to build a high quality client pipeline and revenue
• Execute and continuously improve our outbound lead generation strategy
• Work closely with our Client Success Team to maintain a high engagement level among our existing clients
• Keep up to date about our products, business and industry to be an expert in providing quality insights to our prospective clients
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• A Junior Sales Associate with 2-3 years hands-on experience in Sales, ideally in B2B
• A professional passionate about the future of engagement at work, who wants to join us in building an exceptional team and company and have a real impact in this space
• Native fluency in English, with highly proficient writing and speaking skills
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
• Extremely empathetic with a high EQ, while at the same time comfortable to challenge assumptions and priorities directly
• Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to present clear, articulated recommendations and challenges
• Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change and lots of unknowns.
• Resilient, with an understanding that building a startup requires flexibility and a profound sense of ownership
• Hustler. If something needs to happen, you’ll make sure to get it done somehow
• Highly autonomous attitude. You don’t expect or like micro-management
• Prior experience within a B2B SaaS environment and/or HR Tech.
• Exposure to networks in HR, learning & development, or engagement.
• Passion for technology and services that can improve the lives of frontline employees
• A competitive salary and a discretionary bonus scheme
• Growing in an innovative company that places high value on personal development and professional progression. Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
• Having an impact by building technology that improves people's lives
• An empowering entrepreneurial culture rooted in collaboration, responsibility, learning and agility
• Working with intelligent and amazing people and experts, who love challenging the status-quo and having a lot of fun doing it
• Dog-friendly workplace. We have the best Bernese Mountain Dog ourselves
We intend to grow a fully distributed, remote team, so we are open to anyone based GMT +/- 3 hours.
If you’re excited about the opportunity, we’d love to meet you. Please drop us a line with your Resume at email@example.com