We are a fast growing beauty accessories brand based in London. Founded in 2017, we are now proud to sell to some incredible retailers, including Boots, ASOS and Urban Outfitters, as well as on our site. Things are moving pretty quickly and it’s time to get an experienced Brand Manager on the team to take our positioning to the next level as we move into the next phase of the company!
Type of job: Full time / permanent (We would consider a part-time role for the right person). Hours are very flexible as long as you are available for meetings with stakeholders.
Where: Remote, though it would be nice to meet you at our coworking space in London around once per month (or more if you like).
- To work closely with the founder to codify our existing brand and find ways to make it even more engaging and consistent
- Developing and implementing our global brand and marketing strategies
- Improving and protecting our brand, guarding the way it is presented across all our channels, socials and through third parties
- Learning and improving on our existing brand voice, and writing great copy that sets our products and brand apart, across the website, socials and externally
- Managing how our products are visually presented, directing our photography and graphic design team to create stunning assets that make our products pop!
- Managing our content strategy
- Creating and implementing a suite of brand tools, strategic marketing campaigns and communications to effectively position the business and its products
- Project managing brand workstreams and helping to ensure that we deliver against targets and key deliverables.
- Acting as a first point of call for brand queries from across our business and advising where appropriate.
- Managing marketing campaigns, across digital, print, influencers and more.
- Ongoing analytics and reporting of marketing campaign and website performance, iterating to improve our processes and strategies
- Proactive and super excited about the opportunity to turn a cult brand into a global one
- Creative and innovative, always thinking of ideas that aren’t “by the book”
- A self starter, able to self motivate even when working remotely (try saying that 5 times fast!)
- Excited to take charge and have full autonomy in a role
- A fan of our products!
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing or branding roles
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to dissect data into concrete actionable strategies
- Digital marketing experience/understanding
Cherry on top:
- Experience working on customer experience in eCommerce
- Experience taking a brand from start-up to the next level
- Previous experience working in a beauty or fashion company
Although this role is full-time, we would definitely consider part-time for the right person, which would be ideal for a candidate looking for something more flexible that works around their family or generally looking for a work-life balance.
We are a fun team and personal growth and work-life balance is super important to us, which really drives our culture. We can't wait to meet you!