After being founded by the entrepreneur and IT-Specialist Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) rose to the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany within three years, increasing to a size of 160+ employees from over 30 different nationalities.
Following the entry of TPA Real Estate Brands founder Lutz Grimm, we continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to the continuous improvement of our product, Europeanization is one of our next steps in our growth.
For our Technology department, we are currently looking for a PHP Backend Developer (m/f/d) in a permanent position in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz or nationwide remotely.
- Conception and development of our web-based platform for the real estate sector
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- Development of technologically sophisticated solutions
- Work in a cross-functional team on building microservices, following modern architectures and techniques, such as event-driven architecture and domain-driven design
- Technical support for younger colleagues and actively transfer knowledge to your colleagues
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Professional experience as a backend or full stack developer
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming, testing (Unit, Integration, e2e) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with GIT, SQL databases, Docker
- Experience with event-driven architecture, domain-driven design and microservice architecture will be an extra plus
- Experience with one of PHP frameworks like: Laravel, Lumen, Symfony or others
- A focus on well structured and maintainable clean code
- Sovereign behavior as well as self-responsible way of working
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
Our offer for you
- 20 years experience in the real estate- and advertising industry
- A dynamic startup atmosphere with room for change
- An international team (ca. 160+ employees, ca. 30 nationalities)
- A comprehensive onboarding, regular feedbacks and performance reviews
- Individual development opportunities and further education
- Free language courses (German and English)
- Regular workshops on health issues and after-work sports
- Cold and warm drinks, delicious muesli and fresh fruit
- Regular company & team events
- A centrally located office with numerous connections (Berlin-Ostkreuz)
- Remote work options nationwide
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
Angular/NgRx | NodeJs | TypeScript | Cypress, Jest | Storybook | Webpack | Git and GitLab | PHP/Laravel | Event Driven Architecture | Domain-Driven-Design | Microservices | Metabase/Kibana | Kubernetes | Terraform | AWS/Google Cloud
allmyhomes – it feels like home
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Lisa Hermann.