Carebit is a young, innovative, design-led healthcare software company that's revolutionising how private medical practices are run. Having been developed within a real private practice, we provide an elegant automation platform for all clinicians - from cancer consultants to plastic surgeons - to manage and grow their private practice, and help patients to register, book and manage all their data digitally. Customers are switching in droves from old software that is clunky, overpriced and unreliable - think what it would be like to upgrade from Windows 98 to an Apple Mac and you have a good idea of what upgrading to Carebit is like.
Due to the excellence of our product and our strong focus on customer success, we have grown entirely through word of mouth due to delighted customers referring their colleagues to us. From a customer success point of view, we work directly with secretaries, consultants and other medical staff to help them get the most out of Carebit, helpings them to offload repetitive admin tasks and provide better care to their patients. They love us for it!
As such, Carebit is growing quickly and needs to ensure that all of our new and existing customers are well supported by hiring our first Customer Success Manager who will maintain and improve our reputation for being a customer-centric company. As our first hire, it's a great chance to get involved in nearly all aspects of the business.
As our Customer Success Manager, you'll primarily make sure that the needs of customers are being met or exceeded. Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organisation and go above and beyond in helping customers succeed with Carebit powering their practice. In time, you'll help to build the customer service team, making sure that service standards are being met and problems are resolved.
As Customer Success Manager, you'll need to:
- provide help to customers using Carebit
- communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email and face-to-face
- investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing
- keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- produce written information for customers, often involving the use of computer packages and software
- produce demonstration videos for customers to ensure that they understand new and existing features
- write reports and analyse the customer service that your organisation provides
- develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- lead or supervise a team of customer service staff
- learn about your organisation's products or services and keep up to date with changes
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Dynamic and adaptable to the fast-paced startup environment where you will have to wear many different hats in the same day
- 1+ year of experience in a product, tech or customer experience environment
- Technical ability to use and understand cloud based applications
Bonus if you have…
- Experience working in the healthcare or technology industry
- Relevant degree or equivalent