Filter by category
Filter by type
Marketing intern at Dejago back to Internships
- National Minimum Wage
- National Minimum Wage
Deja is a venture-backed purpose-driven wellness brand, offering natural supplements and adaptogenic products rooted in the ancient science of Ayurveda, with natural wellness and beauty products that fit into your everyday.
Deja is looking for a creative marketing intern to help with day to day marketing activities across multiple channels.
You will get a very hands-on experience, great training in marketing and branding and the opportunity to gain a lot of valuable early-stage startup experience working very closely with the founding team. Our interns go on to do great things at very exciting brands following what they have learnt at Deja!
This role is a part-time internship with flexible work times that would require ~25 hours/week commitment. The length of the internship is 4 months.
The role will be partly remote, with some time in the London office.
- Social Media & Content
- Ideating and creating beautiful and on-brand visual content for our Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest accounts
- Researching Ayurveda to come up with interesting and educational content ideas for social media and the blog
- Writing captions and copy for social posts and emails
- Setting up and scheduling email newsletters and social media posts
- Helping with the content calendar and email strategy and coming up with fun and creative ways to communicate our messages and promote our products
- Community management for our social media accounts
- Reporting on weekly analytics for our social accounts
- Influencers & Partnerships
- Sourcing and reaching out to on-brand influencers and reaching out for partnership and ambassador opportunities
- Working with aligned brands on partnership opportunities
- Strong understanding and keeping up-to-date with trends on social media, especially Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest
- Excellent design skills and creative eye; you know what images and colours look good together
- Excellent written English
- Creative thinker; coming up with new ways to communicate our message and engage our community
- Great communication skills
- A quick learner and a team player
- A passion for the wellness/alternative medicine space, and an eagerness to always learn more
Would be a bonus;
- Experience in working with social media or marketing for a brand
- Built up your own social accounts to have high followers/views and/or beautiful content
- Experience using InDesign/Photoshop/Canva or similar
- A creative degree/qualification
If this sounds like you please apply with your CV and short intro/cover letter. We'd also love to see your social accounts and/or any other accounts you have worked on.
Thanks for your interest!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.