Fed up of being a small cog in a large machine? Or a large cog with no machine?
Join a fast-growing agency, progress quickly, and have a creative impact from day one.
If you're looking for a great team, personal development and role to make your own, then we might just have a spot for you!
P.S We also give you your birthday off! (view all our benefits below)
We're looking for a talented & creative senior videographer for a full-time role. You'd need to have a strong grasp of Premiere Pro, organisation shoots, a strong editor and be amazing with a camera. You'd also need to be extremely reliable, and great with clients and handling feedback.
- Great in Premiere Pro.
- Be a video production wizard and highly organised.
- Have an eye for a design and great style in the edit.
- Some experience of After-Effects.
- Love to interact with clients.
- A critical understanding of how video is useful in the world of marketing
- An understanding of agency work and the processes used to create a professional experience around it.
- Be highly creative and thrive in a lively creative environment.
- Happy to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in the industry.
- Experience guiding more junior colleagues on shoots and edits.
- Have an awesome showreel or website showcasing a range of projects.
The Shoots Group
We're making the most creative content in fintech (Finance Shoots) and education (Uni Shoots) and that starts with you.
We're committed to giving you the opportunity to grow, learn new skills, and work on great projects with high-profile clients.
That means you'll get creative autonomy from day one, and the freedom to develop in line with your goals.
Our Brands: financeshoots.com, unishoots.com
The application process consists of a short application form, a remote interview with the MD, and an in-person interview with the MD and CD.
Salary based on experience: £26,000 to £32,000k + benefits.
NOTE: Only applications received through our form will be considered.
Remote interviews will take place on the 12th May. In person interviews will take place on the 19th May.
We don’t just want you to feel like you belong here, we want you to feel like you can thrive here. No two creators or clients are the same, so at The Shoots Group, neither are we.
As well as awesome colleagues and engaging work, there are loads of ways we help our team do the most creative work of their lives. We often review and enhance them, but here’s a brief overview of the benefits we offer right now. If you’d like more information on any of them, just ask!
- Your manager reviews your salary every 6 months
- Proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities
🏡 Flexible Work
- We trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- Work from home up to 2 days a week, as long as you have a space which allows you to do your best work
- We’ll pay up to £150 to contribute towards your home office set up. This can include a desk, chair, desktop accessories etc.
⛑️ Health & Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave for both physical & mental health
- Health insurance via Vitality
- Free subscription to the meditation app Headspace
- Free gym membership
- We’ll automatically enroll you into our pension scheme with Smart Pensions
- We offer a 3% employer contribution
- You’ll need to pay 3% too, and you can opt to pay more for the tax benefits!
- You can opt-out if you’d prefer not to have a pension at all
- Season ticket loans with Commuter Club (we pay the interest)
- Lunch on us once a month if you’re office-based
- Regular company-wide socials like cinema and pub trips
- Attendance is 100% optional - if you just don’t fancy it, there’s no pressure
- Get creative for charities through our sister company Filmmakers for Change
- 24 days’ holiday a year, plus bank holidays and your birthday - please use them all!
- Or, you can opt-out of bank holidays and take 32 days’ holiday whenever you like
- Learning budget of £500 a year for books, training courses, and conferences