Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 230 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
Reachdesk is looking for a London based German speaking Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing team and work on our DACH market. This role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organisations and reach their key decision-makers. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly. This is a unique opportunity as you will be using our own product to prospect with a game-changing platform that every BDR would love to get their hands on.
The ideal candidate will...
- Be able to speak either native or business level German.
- Ideally have previous experience as a BDR, or in a similar sales role (recruitment, inside sales etc).
- Have a creative side. You will need to find new ways to break through to people using our tool.
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market.
- Be prepared to be tested and push themselves.
- Be a natural team player and communicator.
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable.
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity.
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly.
- Come with a passion for startups.
Key responsibilities include..
- Developing our outbound lead generation and communicating our value proposition to the market.
- Generating interest and qualifying leads that turn into active opportunities.
- Gathering data and reacting quickly to buying signals.
- Develop and execute on Account-Based Marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of organisation mapping, and personalised content creation.
- Maintaining our CRM system (HubSpot) and executing multi-touch campaigns.
- Building sales pipeline and qualifying prospects so they become sales-ready leads.
- Attending trade shows and partner events to approach potential prospects.
About the Benefits
Here are some of the benefits...
- Basic salary of £35,000 with OTE of £53K plus stock options.
- Private medical insurance offered through Vitality.
- Unlimited holiday.
- NEST Pension, 3% employer contribution.
- Dental, audio & life Insurance.
- Catered lunch when working from one of our offices.
- Regular team socials and activities.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.