Helping Passion Communities Thrive
We see a world opening up for creators and SMEs to leverage their social media reach to build the inspirational businesses of tomorrow.
Millions of creators and SMEs around the world are looking to take the audiences they have built on social media platforms and build independent, community led companies where they own the data, social graphs and end user relationships. They want to build unique spaces that reflect their communities values, ambitions and brand and where they can own 100% of the value they create for their members.
Disciple exists to help these businesses- help them grow their reach, engage their members and convert this engagement into revenue. We build software products to help our customers run their community-led businesses whilst also providing the insights and learnings they need to become great community-led business hosts.
We are a team of people from all walks of life and corners of the globe dedicated to understanding this emerging economy and building products that enable it and which both our customers and their members LOVE.
We work hard, we have fun, we laugh, we cry, but we always remain focused and inspired by the businesses our customers are creating on our platform.
The Customer Success team manages each stage of the Customer life cycle on the Disciple Platform. This role is specifically for the onboarding part of the customer lifecycle.
You will be the hosts first experience with the service we provide, engaging with them to understand their goals and objectives, helping them get trained and understand the platform, educating them on best practices, configuring any technical requirements and launching their apps in the Apple and Google App stores.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires strong organisation & communication skills, focus, energy, creativity and passion for what we do and believe in.
This role would suit someone looking to move from support into customer success, a technical customer service person or a junior CSM. The important thing is that you have an eagerness to learn and pick up new skills to supplement those you already have.
You will be responsible for:
Your own roster of Disciple customers ensuring their smooth onboarding and platform education. Your individual KPIs will be set around the Number and Speed of launches, ARR launched and customer happiness. The functions of our Customer Success Managers include the following:
- Managing Customers - You will build strong initial relationships with them as this is their first experience with Disciple after paying. You will help them get the best from the Disciple platform. Our common goal is happy long-term Customers. You will enjoy managing and communicating with your customers on a one-to-one basis and at scale.
- Production - You will be able to perform all necessary technical and production tasks in order to help our customers launch their community apps onto the Apple and Google Play Stores. Whilst training will be provided, you’ll need to be comfortable in mastering a range of different software applications. This is a big part of this role and hands-on attitude is a must, as well as the ability to self educate.
- Trusted Advisor - You will become an expert in the Disciple platform as well as building a knowledge of apps. In addition to this, Community Building and management to educate our hosts on how best to make their communities grow and thrive will be a big part of your conversations.
- Customer Education - You will run and improve our tailored training sessions and webinars and ensure that your Customers have access to the information and tools they need. You will continue to help develop the Disciple Knowledge Base centre.
- Internal Communication - Working with our Product and Marketing teams, you will help make sure your customers are up to date with key product updates and help them get the most out of the Disciple platform.
Tools we use:
- HubSpot to manage our customers, tickets & CRM.
- Canva / Photoshop for image editing.
- Custify - CS tool.
- Slack to communicate internally.
- Apple and Google Play Store Consoles.
- Gsuite - Gmail, slides, sheets etc.
- Disciple console - to build and host our customers’ communities.
You’ll love this role if you have:
- Great communication skills with the ability to explain a complex product in simple terms.
- Impeccable and friendly email manner with the ability to prioritise your communication with customers effectively and efficiently.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to learn new things quickly.
- A “make things happen” attitude.
- Passion and focus.
- A knack for getting on with people on various levels.
- Ability to build relationships quickly, internally and externally.
- Critical and creative thinking always striving to improve what we do and how we do it
People we love:
- Experience with SaaS, Customer Success and technical configuration is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in a customer services role.
- Good general knowledge of the business of Apps, SaaS and the broader technology landscape.
- A drive to continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
- An interest and understanding of online communities and “passion economy”.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with issue tracking and crisis management for internal and external stakeholders and at all levels of management.
- Apple Mac skills.
- You are passionate and very focused.
In return we’ll offer:
- Fun and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working, combining the ability to work remotely and at the office.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture.
- The chance to work with a unique and diverse set of customers.
- The chance to build a new category of business.
- Apple Macbook.
Your application will not be submitted without a cover letter and your answers to the below questions:
1. Could you give 2 examples of how you currently collaborate with internal teams (such as product and sales)?
2. What do you enjoy about customer success?
3. Pitch us some key benefits of buying a good mattress, based on what a customer might value rather than the product itself.
E.g. a good nights’ sleep