Job Title: Account Manager NL / BE (Dutch speaking)
Salary: 28 - 35k
Location: London (remote option)
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking an Account Manager to help take our ambitious 2022 plans for the Netherlands & Belgium to the next level. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a varied client base in the Dutch and Belgian recruitment industry and be a key contributor to our local growth.
You’ll be working alongside our Country Manager of the Netherlands & Belgium, from our London HQ or remotely. The International Team will benefit from your experience to date, but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You’ll strive for excellence, inspire those around you and feel ownership of overall company success, as well as pride in helping jobseekers in the Netherlands and Belgium find more fulfilling careers.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly, in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders.
You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Managing a unique set of clients in the Netherlands & Belgium and delighting them, growing our business in these markets
- Using your analytical skills to track progress on recruitment campaigns, identifying and foreseeing issues, and proactively resolving them
- Reviewing and analysing the client's materials and suggesting ways for more efficient delivery, to help them get better return on their spend
- Growing our portfolio of clients through customer acquisition
- Assisting in market research to identify new customer segments or traffic opportunities
- Actively working in tandem with our Marketing Team on SEM, SEO, content & press releases for the NL & BE markets
From day one, we’ll teach you everything there’s to know about Adzuna’s product and the recruitment industry, but we’re also offering you the opportunity to learn from the many experts that are available in other teams, whether it is in the fields of digital marketing, sales or tech. You will work with your manager to define your career & personal development goals, and we are eager to support you with this every step of the way.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Fluency in Dutch and English (both verbal and written)
- Strong people skills and a passion for great customer service, you enjoy building long-term relationships with prospects and existing customers
- High competence with MS Office suite (Excel) and/or Google Workspace
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills, you feel comfortable analysing data and deriving valuable insights from this
- Comfortable working towards time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Shows a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls
- Enjoys building strong relationships with their clients and team alike
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Previously worked with Google Analytics and/or CRM applications
- A good understanding of online advertising, ideally with CPC models / pricing
- Any prior experience in the recruitment industry
- Any additional language skills (e.g. French, German or Spanish)
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, two annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
- Hybrid remote working or fully remote working options
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep the Netherlands and Belgium working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 20 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 20 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people, not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.