Filter by category
Filter by type
Country Manager at Adzunago back to Sales Jobs
- ₤50,000 - ₤70,000 a year
- ₤50,000 - ₤70,000 a year
Job Title: Country Manager
Salary: £50-70k + Commission + options
Location: London based (with flexible working)
We are seeking a Country Manager for the US market to join our team.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will be responsible for growing our business with our key US Job Board clients and supporting the growth of the wider US business.
You will directly manage 2 account managers who are responsible for looking after our key North American Job Board clients. More widely, you will be a key interface between North American clients and our central Product and Marketing teams, ensuring that we deliver on the needs of US clients and hit revenue and margin targets.
You’ll need to be confident of delivering to targets and at making things happen both through your own team but also by influencing the wider Adzuna team. Growth in North America is the company’s number one strategic priority, so you will have all the support you need from the whole organisation.
In return we offer a fun working environment within a high-growth business where you can make a huge difference.
This role is based in London, with travel to North America as appropriate.
- Directly manage strategic Job Board accounts
- Identify and convert new strategic Job Board accounts
- Once converted, work with the Marketing team to ensure that new accounts have a seamless onboarding experience
- Ensure that the marketplace is balanced and that revenue opportunities are delivered to the highest possible quality to ensure return business
- Secure regular upsell from existing accounts by identifying tactical opportunities and making them happen
- Build strong, long term relationships with key accounts
- Hit revenue and margin targets
- Manage 2-3 Account Managers responsible for Job Boards and Direct relationships
- Hire, manage and develop a team of world-class Account Managers
- Share success learnings across the whole Adzuna business
- Ensure sales and training materials are up to date
- Represent US within Adzuna
- Be closely involved in product development discussions to ensure that US needs are represented
- Create opportunities to expose product team directly to North American clients if appropriate
- Ensure that central marketing teams support North American needs as appropriate, working with dedicated North American marketing resources where available
- Liaison with partnership team to ensure smart buying for customers
- Work closely with growth marketing team to identify new channels
- Support business development around partnerships, ATS providers and other industry alliances where relevant
- 6+ years of hands-on experience, with broad exposure to sales and account management / client success - or a relevant product management, business development or growth role
- Have managed others effectively and enjoy bringing a team together to achieve results
- Have had exposure to a multi-country environment and worked in a start-up environment or at a top consulting firm before
- Highly commercially literate with great communication skills
- An understanding (ideally through direct experience) of the digital recruitment marketing / advertising space, including performance-based pricing (pay per click / pay per apply) models and programmatic job distribution would be beneficial
- Some work experience in North America and success building traffic in markets such as US and Canada would be a bonus
- Enjoy working to targets whilst maintaining a flexible positive attitude
- Show a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls in an entrepreneurial team
- Organised, efficient, detail-oriented, commercially-savvy, ambitious and smart
- Can lead by example and are happy getting their hands dirty
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in Europe in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options (we are all owners!) and a contributory pension scheme.
- Wellbeing: Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health; enhanced maternity and paternity leave; 25 days paid holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays; and a full programme of wellbeing activities and events.
- Hybrid working: We are a fully hybrid company - half our workforce are remote. With employees located in different time zones, we embrace asynchronous work and ensure that everything we do reflects the hybrid nature of our workforce so that everyone feels included. We also have a travel programme to help facilitate teamwork across our global teams.
- Flexible working: For those working out of one of our offices (non-remote), we have a flexible working policy which means any full time employee can work from home 2-3 days per week - you can choose your office days. You can also request to work additional days from home.
- Diversity & inclusion: We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an environment where everyone feels included and welcome. Our D&I committee helps deliver a programme of activities and actions to support this important area of focus.
- Training: Learning and development is an important pillar of our culture and there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow whether through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Lots of this is done virtually to ensure that everyone is included.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 20 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 20 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.