Job Title: Global Partnerships Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Location: London, UK
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Global Partnerships Manager to define, lead and execute our partnerships strategy in 20 territories across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. This is an incredible opportunity to leverage our relationships with Governments and Global Media businesses(e.g. Washington Post, The Times etc) by finding and building new partnerships in UK, US and beyond.
You’ll be leading a small Partnerships team within Marketing and work cross functionally with Sales and Tech. The Marketing team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Scaling our partnerships network to grow our jobseeker base and deliver quality applicants to employers
- Developing our partnerships strategy across our suite of products and geographies, alongside Founders and Management Team
- Working across the Partnership lifecycle from researching new opportunities to closing, account managing and optimising them
- Leading commercial negotiations and proposing win-win partnership solutions
- Contributing to product roadmap and future developments
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- 5+ years of business development, partnerships and/or sales experience
- Good understanding of online advertising (CPC/CPA models) or jobs/classifieds industry
- Previous partnership, affiliate, or business development experience for online brands, ideally with exposure to the UK and US
- People management experience
- Strong communication and networking skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent at commercial negotiations and contract management
- Technically adept with ability to liaise closely with Tech/Product teams
- Creative approach to problem solving or structuring deals
- Can present to and build relationships with senior level counterparts
- Self-motivated, ambitious, energetic and smart person who enjoys building strong relationships with their partners
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Worked in the recruitment industry
- Experience across multiple countries, especially the US
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working: We have a flexible working policy which means any full time (non-remote) employee can work from home for up to two days per week on an ongoing basis. You can also request to work additional days from home
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.