Sideways 6 exists to change the world for the better by bringing ideas to life. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 4 million employees from the likes of Sainsbury's, British Airways and Nestlé trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission to give 50 million people a voice. In 2021, Sideways 6 was named one of the Top 100 Mission-Led Organisations to Work For (read more here) thanks to our people.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s a testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’ probably helps too…
We’re looking for a talented, ambitious Product Designer to own the end-to-end flow of our products (incorporating both UX and UI best practices). The ideal candidate should have an eye for beautiful, clean design, be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into attractive, intuitive, functional user interfaces.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A good team player that enjoys being part of a young, motivated, multi-cultural team
- Happy to embrace an “Own it” culture that encourages team members to take initiative and make things happen
- Passionate about modern UX approaches, methodologies and processes
We’re solving a massive problem, companies need a way to give their employees a voice and find their best ideas. Given the position and trajectory we’re on, this position is crucial for us as we scale. Join us for the ride 🚀
As a Product designer at Sideways 6, you will collaborate with Product Managers, developers, CSM, clients, and other stakeholders to create new functionality. You will:
- Own the UX process and engage other stakeholders as needed
- Take ownership of the user personas
- Help define user goals and find solutions for them
- Create user flows, wireframes, and UI mock-ups
- Test proposed solutions with users
- Establish and promote design guidelines, UX best practices and standards
Experience and Competencies
- Be experienced in UX and/or UI design
- Figma is your bread and butter!
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with SaaS / B2B or B2B2C is a plus
What’s on offer
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment
- We don't clock watch, we trust you and support flexibility
- Option to have a stake in our growing business
- We celebrate tenure and offer you an extra day holiday for every year you're with us
- £600 annual educational budget to use at your discretion
- Flexible career progression plans
- Regular social company gatherings
- An annual whole-company Summer summit in the sun
- The ability to work from either of our offices (Minsk and London) or fully remotely
- A fully stocked drinks fridge in the office as well as a great coffee station
- Dog-friendly office with a range of furry friends (Murphy, Jasper and Sausage)
If you only fulfill 75% of the criteria we encourage you to apply still, we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to building a diverse culture. We are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds and all applicants will receive consideration without discrimination.