More than just a job
Medicspot is changing lives. We’re making exceptional healthcare accessible in every community. Our network of telemedicine clinics give GPs the ability to perform a remote examination during a live video consultation, ensuring high-quality care.
We’re a fun, passionate, and experienced team, building the largest consultation, examination and testing network in the world. Medicspot is growing very quickly and we need a service designer to pragmatically design exceptional pathways for our patients.
We need your expertise
We need a designer who can take a complex process involving many stakeholders and potential pathways and break it down to bring clarity to this complexity. You can design new patient pathways that effortlessly service our patients whilst being realistic about the boundaries we’re operating under. You can clearly communicate an inspiring vision for the future and detail the practical steps to get there.
- Conducting primary and secondary research to understand the needs of all stakeholders, coming up with hypotheses on where we can make the most material improvements to our service
- Running experiments to test assumptions and use these to iterate our services
- Designing our overall service including all patient flows and interactions with clinicians both digitally as well as in our physical locations, clearly presenting them to senior internal stakeholders to collaborate on the future of the service
- Defining and specifying required changes for our clinical, product, software development and operations teams to implement, working with them to refine and optimise solutions
- Measuring the impact of changes made to our services, using data to draw insights and continue to develop our services
Who are we looking for?
We were founded by a GP and have strong clinical expertise within the team. Your job will be to bring design thinking and insights to our service design process to quickly and practically make substantial improvements to our services.
- Use design-thinking to break down service challenges to build exceptional patient pathways
- Be a doer - whilst a lot of your work will be focussed on research and design, you will rapidly deliver practical changes to our service that have a tangible and measurable impact on user experience, efficiency and outcomes
- Use data to drive decision making and communicate the results of changes to stakeholders
- Capture primary research using interviews, experiments and analysis, and alongside secondary research can structure this information and use it to draw meaningful insights
- Have a natural ability to bring clarity to complexity
- Expert at designing, documenting and communicating new service flows and journeys to senior stakeholders
- Pragmatist - you understand what an optimal service looks like but you can also build the practical steps to get there
- Comfortable presenting and discussing ideas with stakeholders across the business - software developers, product managers, clinicians, and senior management
What do we offer?
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Life insurance and income protection
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- IT equipment for home working
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family and friends
- Flexible working options
- Genuine opportunities to grow and learn professionally
- Financial support for professional development
- Access to Hastings/London office and social committee events