A Full Time member of the Buff team. Located in the London office with the option of 2 days WFH a week. Minimum 3 days a week will be in London. Travel may occasionally be required.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services the Client Services Manager will be responsible for managing and over-seeing several assigned clients/media rights licensees for major international football/sports events and other projects.
Managing the after sales delivery for an assigned number of clients which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Manages the day-to-day requests and relationships across a diverse set of clients from across the world
- Responsible for coordinating a smooth onboarding/integration with the product
- Produces and presents post-event metrics reports
- Makes sure clients receive requested services within the agreed deadline
- Communicates clients needs and demands to company
- Manages projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with Sales, Production and System Integration team to ensure consistent service
- Understands and loves that this is around sports, so some of this will require work during unsociable hours, including weekends.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise/multi-task
- Experience of extracting and presenting data from analytics tools such as Amplitude
- 3+ years of proven CSM, account or project management experience
- A background in TV/digital media/advertising would be welcomed
- A proactive approach to work. Initiative to work alone as a self-starter and collaboratively in a team environment with both senior and junior colleagues
- A genuine love of Sport and the way that it is covered
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Additional languages are an asset
- Team player. Happy to help out, even in other areas of the business