Reporting to: CEO
- Manage CEO's calendar
- Reply to emails for CEO
- Take meeting notes
- Organizing office social events
- Mail and collections, including for our USA office
- Travel and hotel bookings for the team and CEO
- Organize periodic offshore meetups
- Respond to slack messages for CEO
- Assist in other one off projects
- “Take stuff off my plate”, reduce the number of things CEO has to worry about
- Smart, educated to college level at a minimum
- 5-10 years prior EA or similar experience
- Moves fast, speedy at everything
- Attention to detail - rarely makes mistakes
- Remembers and doesn't need to be reminded
- Fast learner - “gets it”
- Friendly and easy going / likable personality
- Personal maturity - doesn’t take things personally
- Assertive - is able to tell CEO off when needed and can discipline
- Independent but can work with team - will most likely be working alongside a PA, so will be part of a support team of 2 (EA and PA)
- Tech savvy - not a dinosaur
Full time, with 3-5 days/week in Camden offices.
Backed by Y Combinator, Bits is a credit building service that helps you improve your credit score without getting into unnecessary debt.
Traditional advice for building credit is to get a credit card, but there are 10 million people in the UK alone who can’t get a credit card - or any form of mainstream credit - at all and are effectively locked out of mainstream credit.
Our mission is to promote financial inclusion by providing a path to credit for those neglected by mainstream lenders.