Shiptheory is a leading SaaS ecommerce shipping platform that helps retailers streamline their fulfilment process through innovative, time-saving and intelligent software, removing friction and human intervention wherever possible. Automation is king.
At Shiptheory we’ve spent the last few years becoming one of the biggest shipping platforms in the UK, which we’ve achieved by being the best, the best customer service, the best selection of carriers and the best functionality. To continue our growth we need the best people!
We’re currently expanding into the US with an office in Nashville Tennessee, as well as relocating our Bristol based HQ at the Paintworks to Central Bristol into a new bigger office to help house our growth.
We’ve got where we are now by staying closely aligned with our values, which focus on results and freedom. The Shiptheory teamwork in a democratic environment and has a direct and very real impact on thousands of customers' lives. We stay objective and logical by relying on data. We learn from our mistakes, capitalise on our strengths and are honest about our weaknesses.
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager / Sales Development Representative, who’s role will initially focus on moving customers who have sign-up for trials through our pipeline.
You’ll be contacting customers, understand their business and understand their requirements. Validating we are a good fit and moving them to a setup stage.
You will ideally be looking to move into an Account Management role.
You will be:
- Highly motivated, with great energy and personal skills
- Great phone manner
- A high EQ with the ability to adapt and tailor calls to different situations and people
- A good level of computer fluency
- Great listening skills
- A true desire to learn grow and excel in the role
- Work with a talented and dedicated group of people
- Great holiday allowances (30 days holiday after your first year + bank holidays)
- Free soft drink vending machine
- Great fresh coffee
- Good company events and socials
- An opportunity to work closely with the founding team and management
- A place where your voice is truly heard and opinions debated and considered
- Amazing opportunities to grow with the company