Zinc’s proven Venture Builder supports and invests financially in 70 people, who will create innovative new products and services. You’ll become part of a supportive cohort of mission driven people with complementary talents, all working to build new commercial companies that transform the industries that have the most impact on our environmental crisis. Since Zinc launched in 2017 over 60 new mission-driven, commercial ventures have been created by 220+ global founders.
When you join the cohort, you will meet another 69 potential co-founders who are equally committed and passionate about building a business in this space. Our team supports you and your co-founders to develop a deep understanding of the problem you want to solve and help you to create and test an innovative new product or service, which can be taken out into the world through a scalable, commercial business.
As a successful Founder, you will have access to:
- Up to £250,000 in investment for your new business, including a £12,000 stipend for the first six months of the programme.
- Tailored support with specialist workshops, talks and demonstrations, as well as executive coaching and a dedicated Zinc team venture partner.
- Zinc’s R&D team to guide you while you build your evidence-backed business, from sessions and workshops with our product and science specialists, to guidance with user testing.
- Over 100 world-leading Fellows who have expertise in the mission areas, business, product, marketing, engineering and design, and more.
- The 15,000+ global community that makes up our Zinc ecosystem.
- A free workspace in Zinc’s central London Headquarters.
- Continued support for the first 3 years of the new business