Hybrid role - 2 days in office, 3 days at home.
Dragons's Den: https://www.ocushield.com/blogs/bluelight/dragons-den1
Complted fundraise of £1m: https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/17722387/dragons-den-investment-turned-down-tech-firm/
Ocushield's vision is to let eyes thrive in the digital age. Our aim is to revolutionise our customers' relationship with technology, putting them in control, and living in harmony with our modern world. Ocushield develops products which limit harmful blue light from screens, protecting eyes and improving sleep. Developed by Dhruvin Patel, a qualified optometrist, while he was studying at university, Ocushield has sold over 150,000 + products worldwide and is used by employees at JP Morgan, Barclays and the NHS.
Ocushield has been featured in Dragons' Den, Forbes, The Guardian, Evening Standard, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today. With increased screen time due to isolation, we've seen an increased demand in our products and want someone to join us on our growth trajectory. Our products can be found in Superdrug Opticians, Maplin, BestBuy, URBN Outfitters and more.
- Manage the execution and contribute to the development of the marketing strategy, which has been developed, with the founding team to engage USA and UK markets
- Design, build and optimise user retention and engagement campaigns alongside the Marketing Director, via our blog and email marketing
- Drive growth and engagement across our social channels through clever content creation and community building
- Working with the performance marketing director and community manager to drive social growth
- Identify the highest impact opportunities, prioritise, execute and communicate results in channel with the Marketing Director and wider team
- Secure partnerships with other brands & companies to grow awareness and long term growth
- Have a deep understanding of copy and an excellent way with written language
- Think outside of the box and drive our brand, we want don’t want to just put out content for the sake of it but the need for it to really resonate on the channels you choose to engage with via your marketing strategy
- Create content that is evergreen and high quality for website including the blog, email and video
- Be agile and be able to work on ad-hoc tasks when needed
- You have previous marketing experience + 3 years with digital marketing expertise, and are a whizz at design too.
- You have an ability to manage and prioritize a number of tasks, communicating daily what you are focusing on, and managing up effectively
- You have heaps of social media know-how and are confident in developing content for specific channels. Focusses include, IG, Linkedin & TikTok.
- Able to visually communicate problems and solutions effectively
- You have a passion for health and well being
- You can use your own initiative and work autonomically
- You have outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- You are highly motivated and enthusiastic willingness to go the extra mile
- Google Analytics, Photoshop/Canva and Omnisend/email marketing experience is a must
- You have some experience designing imagery and creative assets for use across social media and websites
- Attention to detail, process orientated
- Copywriting master - write content that captures consumers minds
- Growing company with great ambitions
- Hardworking team looking to build something to change the mobile accessory space
- Remote working, even after lockdown… work from home for 2 days
- 28 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Hands-on involvement in growing a start-up, great for anyone wanting to one day launch their own business
- Equity options available
- Remuneration review every 6 months
- Looking to hire ASAP for the right candidate - Official start date 08th June, can be sooner for handover processes.
- Salary £35,000-40,000