We set the bar in Global Chauffeuring Standards and it will be your job to grow, retain and curate our fleet of Chauffeurs, to ever raise the bar on our Standards. You will need to understand their motivations and how to harness these to get them advocating for Wheely and delivering a service like no other. You join at a unique time where you will be able to shape the role, be influential in the growth of the Customer Success team and our ever growing value proposition to our Chauffeurs.
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app, setting a new standard in urban transportation. We provide a premium, comfortable and consistent experience to consumers and clients.
Founded in 2010, we are available in Paris, London, Moscow and seven other cities. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
- Support and deliver against retention, growth and advocacy target KPIs - e.g. reduce number of Chauffeurs leaving the platform, increase number of hours Chauffeurs drive with Wheely
- Develop a strong relationship with our Chauffeurs through empathy and influence
- Analyse key performance metrics to maintain availability of Chauffeurs on the platform
- Provide ideas to create new processes and continually improve existing ones
- Problem solving Chauffeur issues and concerns on a daily basis
- Work on cross-functional projects to develop the levers to deliver growth for our Chauffeurs
- High emotional intelligence; we need an empathetic influencer
- Love for continuous improvement
- Ability to work cross functionally and successfully balance priorities
- Ability to demonstrate use of data to create insights to drive business improvements
- Experience in the ride hail industry or customer success in a start up is a plus
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Equity option plan for every employee
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Private health insurance from Bupa including dental cover
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Allowance for learning and development
- Daily lunch allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Top notch equipment
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.