Apex Production Intern Position
Apex is a London based, venture backed fit-tech startup, switching up the £5bn UK fitness market - with big expansion plans too. We sell d2c via our main website and have a retail partnership with John Lewis. We’ve had mentions in Forbes, Vogue, Evening Standard and Metro. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a Production Intern to join our team.
As Apex’s Production intern, you will learn about the elements of content creation and production in a fitness tech start up. This role is perfect for if you’re looking to learn more about the world of production and what is involved in a fast growing fitness platform - you’ll gain experience about what goes on in the studio and behind the scenes of a fitness app.
This will be a 3 month internship with the possibility of full time employment.
Day to day:
- Assist with reviewing all apex content
- Uploading the classes to the Apex app
- Creating a timetable for all uploads
- Watching and timestamping classes
- Writing descriptions for classes and series
- Studio administration, making sure the studio is kept tidy and fully stocked with everything the instructors and production team need
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Prior experience in the fitness industry is not essential but definitely a bonus!
- Keen interest in fitness is preferable
- Positive attitude, enjoys being part of a team
- Believes in the business and our mission; that life is better with exercise
This is a full-time paid position
Minimum 2 Saturdays per month: 1 Half Day
**If working on Saturday, you’ll get time in lieu during the week
This role will be split from working from home, the studio and office in West London