Livetree is a media firm that highlights sustainability stories that have the potential to transform the world. We assist creators in establishing ownership economies. We provide a social platform that allows creators to launch a social token with treasury and run a tokenized collective. We're reinventing how you view, engage with, and share content with our next-generation open and transparent platform. Through stories that matter, we help content creators, organizations, and individuals connect and establish communities.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for several exceptional Marketing Interns to join our team for Summer 2022. Interns will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an remote environment by working directly with our teams, not for them.
Summer Interns will be responsible for fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from the specific department they’re working in, including but not limited to:
- Attending team meetings,
- Performing research,
- Providing administrative support to their supervisor and teammates
- Using department-specific software to complete day-to-day assignments.
- College credit (if applicable)
- Intern development activities
- Lunch & learns within each field
Our ideal A-Players will be:
- A rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a college or university
- Majoring in a field closely related to the department they are interning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communicators
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn from a rapidly growing company
- Confident to take initiative and collaborate with teammates
- Able to commit to a flexible working hours (15-30 hours per week) work schedule between June 1, 2022 and August 12, 2022
So, if Livetree is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!