TASC Infrastructure is a fast-growing telecom infrastructure provider in Europe. TASC have the expertise, and experience to assess, acquire and manage diverse portfolios of telecoms assets. We currently have operations in the UK, Italy, Spain, Poland and Greece we are looking to expand our group team.
Following a private equity fund backed re-financing in December 2021 TASC has ambitious plan to grow its operations and to expand further in Europe.
Role: Business Analyst
We are looking for a high-performing individual to join TASC as a Business Analyst.
This role is the perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing team reporting directly to the COO.
The successful candidate will work across all areas of the business and get diverse exposure to a recently funded start-up looking to grow to c.€500m in the next 3 years.
The role will encompass working across the operations, finance, acquisition and portfolio management functions.
The Business Analyst leads all the analytical and data collection involved in transactions, mainly acquisitions of ground leases and tower sites & portfolios in the Company’s strategic markets as well as analyzing and preparing materials on new opportunities.
Furthermore, the role involves the development of appropriate materials and analysis to assist with the raising debt or other funding working closely with the Chief Operations Officer.
Your typical day will involve:
- Support the Company’s investment initiatives
- Assist with the targeted execution of transactions, which may primarily focus on acquisitions of ground lease and tower sites and portfolios in TASC’s strategic markets
- Gather industry intelligence and research from public and private sources on the sector
- Develop financial analysis related to the Company’s growth opportunities, mainly the valuation and funding requirements of acquisition corporate targets and tower build-to-suit contract opportunities
- Review due diligence materials and co-ordinate work streams with relevant service providers
- Prepare presentations for the executive management team to use in presenting updates and new opportunities to Investor and potential lenders, including marketing materials about TASC.
- Maintain good investor relations during a merger or acquisition deal
- Develop internal tools and services e.g. library of presentation slides to be used by the Company
- Perform all relevant tasks as assigned by the Chief Operations Officer
- Develop forms & templates needed by the acquisitions teams to present for approval.
We are growing rapidly, but remain a small company in which teams are required to contribute to many aspects of their roles and wider business. The rate of change is fast and the role may require other work undertaken and sometimes at a short notice.
What we look for in your professional skills:
You are likely to be educated to degree level and completed a few years in either consulting, banking or another analytical role looking for your first move into the start-up world.
You possess excellent communication skills, and the ability to ‘get things done' in a flexible, dynamic organisation without having to rely on line-authority over other team members.
You are a results-oriented and high-performing individual with the ability to build relationships with people at different levels.
You are autonomous, proactive, and self-motivated and can work independently as well as part of a team, and can demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical acumen for managing large quantities of data with accuracy
- Superb understanding of accounting and financial best practices and principles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in navigating ERP systems
- Strong emphasis and ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with a high level of integrity
- Strong prioritization skills and proactivity in delivering results
- Highly numerate individual
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Strong prioritization skills and proactive in delivering results
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- High work ethic
What you can expect from us:
- Salary Range: £40,000-45,000 based on experience, as well as the opportunity for equity in the company
- 25 days annual leave
- A mix of working from home and within a fun and vibrant office environment
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
TASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, marital status, or any other basis (covered by appropriate law).
If you're interested to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role and we'll be in touch!