At Bubble, we let parents be all that they need to be.
We are a venture-backed tech startup that has just raised a round of investment. We are changing the lives of parents and growing fast. Our on-demand app lets parents discover and book amazing local nannies and babysitters quickly and securely. We have over 200,000 users and more than two million hours of childcare have been requested on our platform.
Ask any parent and they’ll tell you that the impact on one’s life of having easy access to quality childcare is profound. The mums, dads and carers in our community love and rely on our service every day and we are passionate and dedicated towards delivering them amazing childcare.
Bubble is looking for a junior marketing specialist to join the growth team. This person will play a key role in increasing awareness and building the bubble brand. They will work across our small and ambitious team during a period of exciting growth.
The role will have breadth across various marketing channels and has room for lots of creativity and opportunity for personal development. There is scope to make this role your own - want to learn about performance marketing? Go for it. Want to run an influencer campaign? Convince us how best to do it.
You will have access to working with the most senior people in the business as well as alongside another Marketing Manager. You will be joining us at a time when you can have a real impact on our success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a messaging strategy across owned channels
- Managing CRM for parents (using mailchimp & intercom)
- Creating email campaigns for sitters to engage and inform
- Tracking performance and optimising our content
- Thinking of how to make the most of the energy and passion of our sitter community
- Working with our sitter team to create events & content to help upskill sitters
- Understanding our parent community and working with the team to create events & content to build loyalty
Cross channel management
- Keeping our website up to date - working with other team's requests and our website team to implement new pages and optimise what we have.
- Helping produce creative content for social media ads - tying together messaging across emails to social media to make sure we are being relevant and engaging
- Managing partnerships to build brand awareness - approaching target partners and thinking of creative ways to work with other like minded brands
- Helping with PR campaigns and getting Bubble in the news
- A self-starter who is excited to work in a high-growth startup environment
- Quick thinking and enjoys creative problem solving
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing job
- Interested in modern parenting and gender equality
- Enjoys writing long form copy
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable with data - loves a good spreadsheet
- Comfortable using platforms such as intercom, mailchimp, hubspot and more
- A stickler for good design
- Excited to work at a start-up where everyone is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- We work in White City and would like you to be there too for 3 days a week (Mon, Tues & Thurs)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off!
- Hybrid working
- Work from anywhere weeks
- Private Medical Insurance