Are you determined to have a positive impact on your career?
Zeigo is a climate-tech platform enabling companies to access renewable energy in a simple and cost-efficient way. We work with some of the world’s leading companies and renewable energy developers. Our award-winning technology cuts through the complexities of clean energy procurement and has disrupted the industry.
In January 2022, Zeigo was acquired by Schneider Electric to accelerate the transition to renewables and make a true difference in the world on a global scale. Join a team of passionate individuals to bring the best digital clean energy solutions to our clients worldwide.
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic and driven team in London.
Senior Full Stack Developer (TypeScript, React, Nest.js)
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to come into the team and take ownership for all development work by setting high coding standards and consistently produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Senior Full Stack Developer in the team, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and user experience, along with the confidence and mindset to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team. If you have a proven track record of managing a team of developers, we’d like to speak to you.
- Work within our Tech and Engineering team in all aspects of software design, requirements gathering and implementation, to develop the Zeigo platform using TypeScript and related technologies.
- Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members and successfully managing multiple projects at all stages.
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends.
- Generating ideas with team members and the confidence to express and offer insightful solutions.
- Write technical documentation and reports.
- Work in conjunction with the Design, Product and Business teams to implement the correct development processes and features, while meeting Business goals and expectations.
- 4-5 years of commercial experience in web application development, spanning multiple projects.
- Proficiency with relational databases (ideally MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Extensive knowledge and proven commercial experience with AWS services.
- Experience working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy.
- Enthusiasm for conceptualising technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to explain technical jargon to peers.
- Meeting tight deadlines with a cool head.
- Degree in related subject field, e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Statistics etc.
- Interest in Renewable Energy Industry.
- Experience in implementing or using Blockchain in previous projects.