We are looking for a proactive marketer with experience developing effective marketing strategies and plans, to communicate the features and benefits of VividQ products and technologies. It’s an excellent opportunity to work collaboratively across technical, product, and commercial teams and support the C-suite in developing core messaging and market positioning around cutting-edge products for holographic display. You will become an integral part of the growing marketing team with lots of scope for autonomy and growth.
Who are we looking for?
You will be a highly-skilled product marketer, with experience in communicating technical products and features to both B2B and generalist audiences. You are an engaging storyteller but you always strive to understand the underlying principles behind the concepts you present. You feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders and teams with different responsibilities and expectations, from highly commercial to academic. You have the ambition to become a spokesperson for VividQ to external and internal audiences. You are ready to take on responsibility quickly, and share your experience and guidance with more junior members of the team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Technical teams to communicate the vision and value of VividQ technology and products to different audiences
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products including software releases and reference designs
- Generate high quality product messaging, building on materials generated by the Product team
- Assist with managing and optimising relationships and communications with partners, customers, marketing agencies, and the media
- Create and overlook the creation of written and visual content for digital platforms (including case studies, whitepapers, explainer videos, website copy and blog posts)
- Establish and implement digital campaigns (including ABM) from concept to execution
Your experience and skills:
- 6+ years of experience in product management and marketing environment (ideally including a technology/start-up company)
- Bachelor's degree, most likely in a STEM subject
- Exceptional communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard, experience creating engaging copy and translating complex ideas into simple and engaging messages across various marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills: Keen interest in understanding products and value propositions, and ability to gain insights into market and customer needs
- Prior experience managing product launches and campaigns
- Demonstrated experience of collaborating with team members of different backgrounds and seniority and external stakeholders
- Cultural sensitivity and experience of working globally
Applications will be strongly preferred by candidates that can demonstrate:
- A good understanding of Agile development principles and practice
- Prior experience developing a Product Marketing team in a start-up environment
Centrally located offices in both Cambridge and London. The successful candidate will need to be able to commute in regularly. You may be required to visit our customers and partners both locally and internationally.
How to apply
To apply please visit - https://vividq.bamboohr.com/jobs/ and attach a CV and a short paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this role
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in computer-generated holography. The company was founded based on groundbreaking research from the University of Cambridge, to make the holographic display a mass-market technology. VividQ software and IP is used by international technology companies, developing the next generation of augmented reality (AR) wearables, head-up displays (HUD) and consumer electronics. International VC investors support the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.