Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Manager - ecommerce
We are breaking the stereotype that science is boring, difficult, and only for certain types of people. At MEL Science, we strive to make serious science accessible, interesting, and fun for children & parents across the world through engaging hands-on experiments and captivating digital products including VR/AR. We believe passionately in bringing science education to children around the world.
We develop and produce science experiment sets and VR/AR content for kids. Every month, thousands of kids receive our experiments and learn real science in a fun and engaging way. Our mission is to Make Everyone Love Science. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic team of scientists and science lovers who are changing children’s education!
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Affiliate Manager to join our growing team. You’ll have an excellent academic history (degree or equivalent) and at least three to six months (or an internship) of relevant Affiliate Marketing experience and a good understanding of how Affiliate Marketing works. You’ll be willing to learn and grow in a role that will offer career development and a chance to gain international experience, as one of our key markets is the US.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Handling CRM pipeline in communication with affiliate prospects and monitoring ongoing negotiations.
- Re-Engage inactive affiliates and deepen relationships with existing affiliates.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates.
- Maintain direct communication, recommend new campaigns, and provide performance feedback.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Maintain affiliate promotional calendar.
- Suggest new ways to improve affiliate programs, come up with new strategies through intensive research, competitive analysis, and data acquisition & analysis.
- Ideally 6months plus experience in affiliate marketing.
- A strong interest in developing your affiliate marketing knowledge, skills and experience;
- A good understanding of how affiliate marketing works
- Very strong English language proficiency and written and spoken communication skills.
What we offer:
A genuinely great team with a friendly environment where you will evolve and enjoy the work process;
Freedom in decision making;
If you'd like to join us, tell us why you think you'd be a great Affiliate Manager!