Influencer Manager - Ecommerce
We are breaking the stereotype that science is boring, difficult, and only for certain types of people. At MEL Science, we strive to make serious science accessible, interesting, and fun for children & parents across the world through engaging hands-on experiments and captivating digital products including VR/AR. We believe passionately in bringing science education to children around the world.
We develop and produce science experiment sets and VR/AR content for kids. Every month, thousands of kids receive our experiments and learn real science in a fun and engaging way. Our mission is to Make Everyone Love Science. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic team of scientists and science lovers who are changing children’s education!
We’re looking for an experienced Influencer Manager / Influencer Marketing Manager to join our growing team in London. You’ll source, negotiate and develop our Influencer network in international markets, focussing on the US and UK.
This role will suit you if you have at least 1 year’s experience managing Influencers in a B2C business, ideally toys/ecommerce/online delivery. You MUST have managed influencers in the United States as this is one of our key markets and you’ll have experience at all stages of the influencer process, from sourcing to invoicing.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Communicate and negotiate with influencers around the world, mainly from the US and UK;
- Control the release of international advertising campaigns across various social platforms;
- Participate in the process of coordinating creatives and promotional materials;
- Perform marketing research and brainstorm ideas for influencer campaigns;
- Prepare analytics and reporting to gain insight into influencer results.
- Constantly monitor the success of campaigns to ensure we are getting the most out of our influencer network, and make creative recommendations for increased ROI accordingly.
- Negotiate and draft commercially viable contracts.
As well as the above experience, you’ll also have
- Very strong English proficiency and communication skills;
- Influencer experience working with the USA and ideally the UK/EU;
- A highly creative and intuitive mindset
- A highly analytical approach, you’ll be able to use data to inform decision making about influencer campaigns and strategy.
- Ideally some experience working with subscription businesses and a second European language would be advantageous.
What we offer:
A genuinely great team with a friendly environment where you will evolve and enjoy
the work process;
Freedom in decision making;
We’d love to hear from you if you want to join a fast-growing business as our Influencer Manager. Tell us more about yourself in a CV and covering letter!