DRPCRD is a London-based creator economy startup. We were founded in 2020 and after making 5 different products for creators and influencers we've now recently launched Nano Drops, focused on the world of fans + nano influencers.
We've grown quickly and we need help to keep up with the pace. We're looking for someone keen to get involved in all parts of the business, from Marketing, new business, customer support and our social media presence. Currently tasks are (but not limited to):
- Managing our social media presence - which is key to attract smaller influencers (Insta and TikTok)
- Help clients run their programs - we support all our clients in recruiting more people to programs and troubleshooting any tech issues their fans have
- Marketing and content - plan and write content for our blog / LinkedIn page to promote the company
- New business - using LinkedIn and other methods to search for and contact new prospective brands to use our platform
We can offer you:
- £90 / day, starting 2 days a week at first (time can be split across the week)
- The opportunity to increase this as we continue to grow (rate + hours)
- Flexible & remote role - we sometimes work together in Greenwich but mainly we're a remote team. Living in London is not essential
- The room to learn new skills - we don't need you to have done all of this before, just bring the right attitude with you and you'll be great. You will also get opportunities to work on other areas of our business such as product design, UX, tech development.
Find out more about us:
Check out our site: https://nanos.drpcrd.com
Find us on Instagram: @getdrpcrd
Look at our LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/71524596