VP of Sales
We are a dynamic digital business based in Central London spun out of F3Group, with all the benefits of an agile and fast-growing start-up culture.
We are now looking for a VP of Sales to join our team to help us expand our customer base and reach new markets.
fu3e. is made up of all sorts of people - from data scientists and real estate business consultants, to rugby players, cyclists, climbers, software engineers, designers and many more.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Sell the fu3e. solution and vision to new mid-market business customers.
- New business development: winning and closing new customers that generate revenue for the company.
- Manage the full sales-cycle from open to close, including but not limited to: prospecting in assigned industry verticals, prospect qualification, discovery calls, live/online demos, contract generation and negotiations, compliance submission
- Cocreate a sales strategy with COO
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to assist in identifying and perfecting a qualified lead pipeline to make sure the funnel is full and wide
- Build a B2B SaaS Sales Team; hiring, developing, building playbooks and coaching team for success
- Manage time effectively to schedule outreach/appointments/demos/calls
- Meet/exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approach and techniques
- Perform product demos with prospects using web tools provided
- Attend workshops, start-up, Tech networking events to target and prospect new client opportunities
- Represent fu3e. at conferences/events to generate sales opportunities
- To be a valued member of the management team contributing to the positive culture within the company
- To sell consultatively and ethically with professionalism and build a team to do the same
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management team
- 6 years+ of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in the market
- Strong desire to be in technology sales with a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience developing new verticals or territories
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and fast paced environment
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders on sales cycles that can be long at times, dealing with inter departmental processes
- Highly proficient with HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft
- Experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagements and activities
- Previous experience of building and leading a successful sales team
Standards and skill set:
- High emotional intelligence
- Organizational and time management
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Goal-oriented and target driven
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent presentation skills
- High business acumen
- Competitive salary
- Startup culture; dynamic and supportive
- Blended working; Central London office, Gatwick office and working from home