CAREER OPPORTUNITY -
RW Perio is a leading global dental specialist headquartered in the prime location of Harley Street, London.
Founded by Dr Reena Wadia, one of the world’s top periodontists and leading figure in the world of dentistry RW Perio is committed to perfecting patient’s dental health and is a regular fixture in the media including British Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, The Telegraph & The Times etc.
We are expanding our dedicated and committed in-house team with the permanent, full time role of Office Administrator acting as a PA to Dr Reena Wadia, working across the business to support BOTH our front and back of house office as required.
You will be given full training as we are looking for a candidate to grow and thrive with the business long term. A fantastic opportunity within the heart of Harley Street and become a vital part a leading and globally recognised brand.
Candidates must be extremely dependable, discreet and professional, committed to excellence to thrive with the business long term as we grow to global scale.
Requiring full proficiency in Microsoft Suites, macOS and systems unique to the business, you will be required to combine the highest levels of administrative support within a fast paced and demanding environment where confidentiality and immaculate attention to detail is vital.
This role will be supporting both the in-house senior team and directly providing patients with an efficient and professional front and back of house service, playing a key part of the RW Perio vision for achieving the highest of standards of our patient journey.
Part of London Regional Hotels (L+R Hotels) Strand Palace has been welcoming guests on business and leisure from all corners of the UK and worldwide since 1909. Being one of London’s largest independent hotels there are career opportunities for everyone.
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to all guests and visitors to the clinic, delivering excellent customer service and providing all the relevant information they need for their visit
- Manage the arrivals and departure process professionally and in accordance with the clinics standards ensuring billing and payment transactions are correct along with all paperwork wether emailed or printed in person
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all services/promotions, in order to upsell and maximise patient experience
- Ensure all billing transactions are completed correctly and any discrepancies/issues are raised and resolved
- Follow up on requests by liaising with other admin team members
Why join the RW Perio Team – Benefits and perks
Working at RW Perio has its perks. As part of our team, you’ll have access to a range and benefits, including:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Family business lifestyle
- Friends and Family discounts to hygiene treatments
- Up to 36 days holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Access to uniform laundering
- Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks
- Complimentary meals on duty from time to time
- Fresh fruit throughout the week
- Internal social events – birthday celebrations, afternoon teas, staff parties
Working with us
Our team is very diverse. From newcomers making their way to the industry to some of the most experienced professionals in London. We promote a strong culture where all staff show excellence, enthusiasm levels for all staff are high and reliability is second to none. We describe ourselves as confident, creative, knowledgeable, agile, and personable with a can do attitude to deliver the best for our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 - 30,000.00 per year depending on experience.