A bit about our mission...
We’re on a mission to demystify the energy market for households, making it easy to get both the cheapest and greenest energy for your home. Switchd started out with automated energy switching, where we’ve got a great product, 5* customer reviews and awesome tech.
More and more households now want to make their house green and are getting frustrated with trying to work out if solar panels, a heat pump or insulation are right for them. So, we’ve developed our market-first MakeMyHouseGreen platform to solve that and help make houses green!
The journey has been awesome so far and we’re now accelerating incredibly fast! So we’re looking for someone to join the team, join the journey and share in the success as we continue to grow.
You’ll be owning a good chunk of the MakeMyHouseGreen platform operations. Ensuring everything runs day to day, so that green home installations happen smoothly. We’ve got an awesome product and masses of demand so we’re scaling rapidly.
We’ve built a huge amount of technology to automate processes and create a controlled install process across customers, kit delivery and our network of installers. As we scale we need to improve this even further and continue to deliver a smooth experience for users.
This role will be focussed on operations across key areas of the MakeMyHouseGreen platform. Including kit ordering and availability, delivery of kit to site, managing and co-ordinating with scaffolding companies and onboarding new installers. This will involve both helping define processes and ways of working to start with and then managing them day to day, alongside our Green home Gurus.
Your role will be a real mixture of helping to define new processes, running them smoothly, helping automate them and also managing other business relationships.
You’ll be great in this role if you're...
- Well organised and good at prioritising your time.
- Someone who understands processes and how things work
- Able to work well with people such as installers and kit suppliers
- Efficient and effective, to get things done fast
- Someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- Driven and motivated to share in the joys and challenges of rapidly scaling
- Amazing office space near Covent Garden.
- Flexible working from home combined with office time as a team.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Share options in the company, so you share in the growth.
- Friday team lunches at the local market.
- Working with a talented team who will help you develop
- Quarterly company away days and parties
Why this role will be great for you
- Personal development, as a priority, to help you grow in the role
- Critical role to help enable rapid scaling of the platform
- Massive autonomy to shape the business operations as we grow
- Be part of an awesome team and have fun at work
- Help make homes truly green and do your bit for the climate!