We are searching for 3 new Account Managers to join our busy London branches. This is a brilliant opportunity to work (and play) in a successful nationwide company that serves the fast-growing film industry.
You will be a great communicator – both verbal and written – and enjoy a fast-paced environment where customer plans can change at the drop of a hat. You will enjoy creating and nurturing relationships with customers and be excited at the prospect of supporting large-scale productions commissioned by the likes of Netflix and Sky but also smaller projects commissioned by the independent film sector.
We are a young company in a fast-growing sector. This role is perfect for anyone interested in making a big impact on a small team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Being the main point of contact for key clients
- Creating new accounts in our CRM system
- Supporting productions with the supply of our equipment and services: from raising quotations in our hire software to overseeing the successful delivery and collection of our kit
- Developing strong relationships with customers and working with your team to create customer retention strategies
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Build on these relationships by providing a reliable and friendly day-to-day service
- Collaborate with your team to reach new clients
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion and to the highest standard, communicating any issues and proactively providing solutions
- Use product knowledge and expertise to advise clients on best-suited equipment and solutions
- Advise on sustainability
- Create new customer accounts in our CRM ensuring all required details are captured on initial enquiry
- Create customer quotations and contracts in our hire software
- Actively chase Purchase Order numbers at the earliest opportunity to help ensure timely payment
- Liaise with transport to ensure delivery slots can be allocated to meet client needs and ensure efficient delivery routes
- Ensure timely invoicing of clients to help management of the business and good cash collection
- Answer calls from drivers who are on site to resolve any issues with delivery / collections
- Liaise with our warehouse team to ensure stock availability, organising branch-transfer of equipment, or cross-hire where required
Qualifications and Position Traits
You must have HEART plus:
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Calm under pressure and enjoy a buzzing office environment
- Able to deal with change
- Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
- Be organised and structured
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any subject
All successful applicants will be fully trained on our Account Manager University programme.
- You will be office-based
- Working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
How to apply:
You have HEART? Please email us a short CV and a covering letter which describes how you have demonstrated HEART, be it during your education, career, your travels or in your everyday life.
H - We are heroic and bold. We overcome challenges to achieve the extraordinary.
E - We are experts in our field. We really know our products and our customer. We are always innovating and finding a better way.
A - We work with agility. We are not scared of change and we thrive in challenging situations.
R - We act responsibly towards our customers, each other, the public and our planet. We can be relied upon to do the right thing.
T - We are a team. We communicate and share ideas. We achieve amazing things when we work as one.