MAGIC uses computer vision, connected weights and 3D cameras to deliver personal training by the world's best athletes at home.
MAGIC is the first in the world to allow users to perform exercises in front of an intelligent hologram mirror which uses our own custom computer vision software to correct real-time form, rep count, and give live feedback to give a completely hyper-personalised workout. We have combined this with our patent-pending dumbbells and co-created workout content with the world's leading athletes.
Similar to how Masterclass.com has done for the higher arts, we enable anyone to be coached by the world’s best in sport, strength, yoga, boxing, dance etc. Users get 1:1 hyper-personalised tracking and feedback as if being personally trained + corrected by them -- but without having to pay £100s a week in typical personal training fees.
We are stocked in Selfridges, were named Techround’s #1 IoT startup 2021 and were recently backed by Virgin Startup.
We are venture capital backed by leading multi $billion VC funds who also invested in unicorns: Grover, Scalapay and Onfido as well as the founders/angels from Spotify, Stripe, Facebook, Hopin and Tough Mudder.
About the Role
An amazing opportunity to build a community from the ground up for an innovative game-changing startup. This role is a combination of customer success and community management where you get to own the relationship with people from being a prospective customer through to purchase, and then becoming a member of the MAGIC community.
A Community Success Manager’s responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from in-bound sales prospects, building close relationships and nurturing a community vibe. Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active user account with us. You will also work closely to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. You will get to host regular community events (virtual or in-person) and really take ownership of building an active community of brand evangelists.
- Be the face of the brand to customers and the community.
- In-bound chat/email/social media customer queries.
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating the MAGIC at-home if they have problems.
- Promote the value of the product - before and after purchase
- Nurture a community via Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp and host regular events to keep them engaged.
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating materials to assist the customer experience before and after purchase.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Work with Marketing Manager and team to produce assets and creative that could be important to the brand story and marketing.