ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
We are iüLabs. Driven by science, Inspired by you.
We are a nutraceutical start-up based in London and Berlin. With our next-generation supplement drink our goal is to helping people live really well. Our 100% natural formulations are supercharged with our unique activation technology, SoluSmart, which helps the human body to absorb much more of the drink’s goodness.
We’ve successfully secured financing which is why for our upcoming launch in UK and Germany and we are looking for...
ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE (all genders)
in London or remote, full-time
Who will help us to take iüLabs to the next level and beyond.
- You will be working for a company with a strong vision and purpose and products that we know improve people’s health and lives
- You will find a unique working environment with an exceptional combination of great scientific minds and a strong business understanding, as well as a warm sense of belonging to an international team.
- At iüLabs you will find a horizontal management structure and a quick decision-making process. At the same time, you will benefit from being part of an experienced team.
- We are a hybrid company with flexible working hours, which means you can adapt where and when you work to suit your schedule .
- You will receive state of the art hardware and a budget for the equipment you need to work from home.
- That being said, we’d love you to work together with us from a flexi-desk in Putney, West London.
- We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all standard benefit programs. So please tell us what individual benefit you need in order to be able to perform best whilst taking care of your wellbeing.
- You get amazing supplements for you and your immediate family for free.
- We are up for a long-term partnership and pay a fair remuneration according to your skills and experience.
About the role
- You are in charge of lead generation and conversion rate optimization across all our digital channels.
- You continuously monitor our target groups and are responsible for campaign texts, our keyword portfolio as well as the iüLabs bidding strategy.
- You create and implement paid campaigns and creative content for our social media channels (a design team is there to help).
- You support the growth of our social media presence, newsletter subscribers, and community.
- You develop and optimize Google Ads campaigns for all our supplements.
- You are responsible for performance tracking as well as for generating and analyzing marketing reports.
- Your marketing expertise is an important factor throughout our whole value chain – from webshop and packaging design to product development.
- You have at least three years of working experience in online marketing and e-commerce (subscription) ideally in the (lifestyle) health industry.
- You know how to create content for a story-led brand.
- You have a strong understanding of numbers and analytical thinking as well as knowledge in the analytical handling and preparation of data.
- You bring creativity, wit and a willingness to experiment with new ideas.
- You are an expert in using Google Ads and Facebook Manager as well in the respective analytics tools.
- You are able to use Adobe Suite and social media tools such as Sprout Social, Later.com, Canva essential, but not required.
- Any knowledge of CRM systems such as Klaviyo, and publishing systems, such as WordPress, are a bonus.
- You are good communicator and team player and are afraid to have an opinion.
- You are hands-on and know what it means to work for an early-stage start-up.
- You feel comfortable working digitally with Microsoft 365, particularly TEAMS.
- You are willing to work 4-10 days/month in London for face-to-face meetings.
- You are fluent in English and have permanent residence in the UK.
In the above, we tried to answer as many of your potential questions as possible. Please reach out to us in case we missed anything that’s important to you.
Feel free to send us your application in the format that best reflects your skills and personality.