We are creating a banking experience like never before.
Fresh like the flavour of mint, an experience that reimagines how you think about banking. A bank built for your smartphone architected around your lifestyle. Built on the foundations of socially responsible banking and cutting-edge technology, we bring to you, digital financial services that are intelligent, unique, and most important, Refreshingly delightful.
About the Role:
We are looking for a co-founding CTO who is both excellent at coding, especially in the short term, and can manage a team of coders as we grow and scale. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the technology side of MoneeMint's mobile platform as we grow. Enterprise level robustness in design, thinking and coding is essential.
- Experienced, full-stack developer
- Capable of building middleware and APIs from scratch
- Comfortable developing responsive front end UI
- Expertise in Java and PHP
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/JS, AngularJS, REST a plus
- A self-starter who enjoys solving technical challenges with novel solutions
- Capable of managing relationships with external platforms
- Experience developing finance related apps
- Comfortable developing Android, iOS applications with scale in mind
- Experience working in a start-up
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience working in Finance industry
- You don't follow the rules. You have worked in big business, but are interested in the small details that make all the difference.
- You are looking for growth and a greater sense of ownership of your work.
- You are passionate about the look and feel of the product, but you believe in robust, secure and scaleable solutions to big challenges.
- You think big, act swiftly and are excited to roll your sleeves up.
- You are probably a bit of an odd character who isn't "conventional
If this sounds remotely like you, you should get in touch!
Working at MoneeMint is not like most other companies - and certainly not like other finance companies! We have a range of perks which make us different, and some of these include:
- Stock options in the company
- A relaxed open-plan working environment
- Regular team-building afternoons (recently we've done a pizza-making afternoon, had a ping-pong tournament - and next up is graffiti lessons!)
- Real potential for career advancement in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organisation.
RECRUITMENT AGENCY STATEMENT
MoneeMint Limited respectfully asks agents not to send speculative CVs.
Our preferred agent list is currently not accepting new agents and we will let the market know when we review our preferred agent list.
Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of MoneeMint Limited and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered invalid.
Please never send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested your company specifically to do so in respect of a specific vacancy.
In other words, in any situation where we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy – will be considered by us to be a “free gift”, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage the candidate’s services, and will in no way establish any prior claim by your company to representation of that candidate should the candidate’s details also be submitted by any other party.
Therefore, submission of any unsolicited CVs to us by your company will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance and agreement by your company of these terms.