We are creating a banking experience like never before.
Fresh like the flavour of mint, an experience that reimagines how you think about banking. A bank built for your smartphone architected around your lifestyle. Built on the foundations of socially responsible banking and cutting-edge technology, we bring to you, digital financial services that are intelligent, unique, and most important, refreshingly delightful.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product who is passionate about building financial services that truly delight customers by making financial management delightful, not full of pain and friction. This is the chance of a lifetime to design, build and roll-out the MVP of Europe's first ethical Neo-bank.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Track product use and impact on end-users
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Proven experience as a Head of Product or Senior Product Manager, ideally in a startup environment
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
Working at MoneeMint is not like most other companies - and certainly not like other finance companies! We have a range of perks which make us different, and some of these include:
- Stock options in the company
- A relaxed open-plan working environment
- Regular team-building afternoons (recently we've done a pizza-making afternoon, had a ping-pong tournament - and next up is graffiti lessons!)
- Real potential for career advancement in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organisation. Think of this as a real-life MBA if you don't already have one!
RECRUITMENT AGENCY STATEMENT
MoneeMint Limited respectfully asks agents not to send speculative CVs. Our preferred agent list is currently not accepting new agents and we will let the market know when we review our preferred agent list. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of MoneeMint Limited and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered invalid.
Please never send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested your company specifically to do so in respect of a specific vacancy. In other words, in any situation where we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy – will be considered by us to be a “free gift”, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage the candidate’s services, and will in no way establish any prior claim by your company to representation of that candidate should the candidate’s details also be submitted by any other party. Therefore, submission of any unsolicited CVs to us by your company will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance and agreement by your company of these terms.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.