Undefined is a tight-knit London-based digital product studio. We work with startups and well-known brands across a range of different sectors. All ideas are different and we treat them that way. We love creating digital products with a purpose and we believe that good people deliver good products! So, if you have plenty of experience with supporting teams of up to 5, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams, and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the center, then we'd love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and delivery-focused operations/project manager to join us. Your tasks will be extremely varied as you will be working on a range of products and projects for different, exciting clients throughout the year, rather than iterating on one main project over time. This is an exciting opportunity to make a big impact within an innovative, supportive and growing agency.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Create and maintain project management documentation and track progress (project plan, risk log, progress report, budget tracker, etc.)
- Review & Improve processes within the studio
- Anticipate project challenges/blockers ahead of time
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal as well as client teams to ensure seamless execution of the project
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and spoken contexts.
What We're Looking For
- at least 1-2yrs agency project management experience with a creative mindset.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- A positive working attitude.
- Experience working with Development teams
- Familiarity with Agile product development, and Agile ceremonies
- You are detail-oriented and well organised in tracking activities, timelines and budgets.
- Enthusiastic about running a well-oiled team
- You are self-motivated and proactive in identifying and addressing challenges. But you’re also comfortable raising your hand when you need help.
- You proactively keep your clients and stakeholders informed. You’re able to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and stakeholders, encourage engagement, and alignment of expectations.
- ou are comfortable with working under uncertainty and in a fast-paced environment.
A friendly, vibrant, and ambitious team
A competitive salary
Cool office in London
Flexible working (some remote considered - negotiable)
Regular (online and offline) get-togethers
- Summer office hours