Who we are
Born in 2014, Yoti is a digital identity and biometric technology company that makes it safer for people to prove who they are. The Yoti app was designed with privacy at its core, giving people a secure way to prove their identity and share third-party credentials with organisations and other people.
Today, we have over ten million app downloads around the world. We’ve expanded our offering to a suite of business solutions that span identity verification, age verification and estimation, e-signing, AI anti-spoofing technologies and we continue to think of innovative new offerings.
From day one, we’ve been working to fix an outdated identity system. This is not a journey we make on our own but with policy advisors, think tanks, researchers, academics, humanitarian bodies, our users and everyday people. We are committed to solving identity problems through grassroots research and social purpose initiatives.
About the role
Sitting within the Yoti Lead Generation team; you will help to bring to market Yoti’s technology, with strategic outbound activity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound prospecting potential clients with a multi channel approach to generate SQA’s (Sales Qualified Appointments)
- Responding to inbound requests for information to further generate SQA’s
- Qualifying opportunities
- Engaging prospects to understand their business requirements with a consultative approach
- Ensure BDM (Business Development Manager) is appropriately briefed on the prospect before the initial meeting
- Document all contacts in CRM
- Passionately challenge themselves to beat monthly targets
- Passion for tech
- Understanding of SaaS industry
- Determined approach to work
- Previous BDE/MDR experience an advantage
- Excellent relationship builder
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development, volunteering, charity events, etc
- Team and company activities, Social clubs ( Football, Yoga, Languages etc), CoderDojo.
- Continuous learning opportunities (Annual Training budgets, LinkedIn Learning, conferences etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company doing incredibly complex projects, in a fun and exciting environment, where creativity is rewarded - this is part of the Yoti DNA. We like people who have a positive attitude, transparent and are open and honest about their thoughts. Committed, collaborative and champion all of our principles and what we stand for.