🔍 What is PitchMe?
Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match the employer’s and candidate’s motivations. Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with the relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
We have grown 5-times last year and are used by >300.000 candidates and 2.500 employers. Among our users are Miro, Typeform, Intercom, Just Eat and other amazing businesses. PitchMe is among the 20 most promising HR tech startups in Europe, had won multiple international awards, including the MIT grant.
As a social media manager, you:
- Will be on the front line of our brand! Managing PitchMe social media platforms, posting, sharing and optimising the channels to support our business goals.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies (texts, images, gifs, videos)
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Trello etc
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake target audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Manage a budget for social media activities
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
- Proven experience in paid social media and content marketing and managing a brand’s social channels.
- Very good written English – comfortable copywriting yourself as well as working with others to brief copy.
- A creative thinker: someone happy coming up with new ideas and ways to communicate with an online audience.
- Good attention to detail, and capable of working with numbers and reviewing media performance.
- Happy working independently as well as within a close-team environment.
- Proactive and solution focussed. Keen to explore new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary + different perks
- Stylish office in Central London
- Hybrid working model - if you want to come and banter with your colleagues, that’s cool. Or if you want to stay home, that’s cool too!
- 28 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, attendance at international conferences and meetups, and networking