Formative is looking to expand their team of Sales Development Representatives covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be using sales strategy, strong prospecting skills, and process to help grow the pipeline that leads to revenue. The position will call on you to handle inbound leads and work with the sales reps to target accounts for outbound efforts. This is a lead generating position with potential to grow to an Account Executive role in the future.
This position requires heavy outbound outreach, a focus on setting high quality meetings, consultative selling to ICPs, and tight collaboration with the Account Executive Sales team to generate new opportunities.
SDRs play a critical role in growing our brand presence and converting prospects into enterprise sales opportunities. This role will focus on prospecting, social selling, leveraging marketing campaigns, networking, and building our brand presence. As an SDR, you will be the first touch point with new customers and will have a direct impact on Formative’s growth and success.
We are seeking a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales team, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the organization, and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
*This position is 100% remote based out of Europe or EST time zone.
In this role you will:
- Leverage sales skills via phone, email and social media in an effort to gauge and influence interest in Formative and qualify them for a more in- depth conversation
- Position the value of Formative’s solutions to stakeholders at Enterprise level, Schools, Universities and Colleges.
- Manage inbound leads coming from the website, webinars, events among other sources.
- Identify and pursue the key stakeholders at private international schools, multi school academy trust, colleges.
- Work target account lists and manage a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls
- Engage key prospects in the buying process with personalized emails and social outreach
- Provide high quality and timely responses to all inbound enquiries
- Ensure that there is a consistent and healthy pipeline of qualified meetings in place for the sales team to convert to opportunities
- Leverage marketing campaign responses and intent signals to prioritize prospecting
- Track to monthly and quarterly targets for both meetings and pipeline creation
- Consistently meet and exceed SDR quotas for appointments scheduled.
- Partner with marketing to execute prospecting strategies.
- Learn to sell Formative and be placed on a track for growth to an Account Executive or other position.
- 1+ year of experience driving meetings and pipeline, preferably at a SaaS company
- Multilingual (Spanish, Dutch or French) - Advantageous
- A proven track for prospecting new business from initial outreach to discovery and pre-qualification
- A process driven individual who can organize and prioritize their prospect list
- Someone with a sales strategic mindset
- An individual with solid verbal and written sales skills
- A team player and a self-starter
- Proven track record articulating a strong value proposition to enterprise buyers
- Ability to understand and articulate the benefits of Formative’s Assessment and Teaching Solution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, LinkedIn, phone, etc.)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Experience working in SFDC and ABM platforms a plus
Work with a rapidly growing and amazing team passionate about making a difference for teachers and education!
We are not able to provide sponsorship (H-1B visa, etc.) for employment at Formative.
Individuals residing outside of the Unites States will be hired as a full-time contractor.
Formative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.