ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP:
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, and cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media and travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix and Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TTG is in high growth mode and we are looking for an enthusiastic, extremely organised, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our dynamic and extremely busy CEO/Co-Founder currently based in London. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, energetic problem solver with exceptional communication skills, and someone who’s able to simultaneously manage diverse responsibilities and handle confidential information with integrity and discretion.
The focus of the role will be roughly 70% executive and 30% personal support to the CEO. You will offer a varying array of administrative and project-based support, including but not limited to: managing calendar events and schedules; expense report reconciliation; booking international travel; offering logistical guidance related to office matters; and managing and coordinating meetings for internal and external stakeholders, including our Board of Directors. The role is behind the scenes but also highly-visible, and you will ultimately contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized, proactive, and timely support to our CEO.
An additional element to this role could see the successful candidate being a thought partner and executor on public facing innovative CEO special projects.
You must be comfortable working both remotely and in our London office.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the primary scheduler and manager of the CEO’s calendar, scheduling meetings, reviewing and responding to incoming requests, prioritising appointments, coordinating travel and logistics and anticipating and resolving potential issues.
- Assist with organising and coordinating events (leadership meetings, Town Halls, offsites, lunches, BoD meetings, etc) and help create materials for these events
- Serve as the point person and gatekeeper for both internal and external stakeholders and execute assignments and represent the CEO in a professional and respectful manner
- Meticulously manage the CEO’s expense reports and travel logs
- Act as the liaison between the CEO and the People Operations team on matters relating to visas, policy updates, and other sensitive information
- Manage highly confidential personal affairs
We're looking for someone with:
- At least 4 years relevant experience, either at a tech or theatre company or in a hyper growth startup supporting C-level executives
- A passion for working in an Executive Administrative capacity and excitement for expanding their current skillset
- The ability to handle highly confidential information and act with discretion
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead
- Superior organisation, communication (both verbal and written), multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- The ability to stay calm and work quickly and efficiently under pressure especially when handling multiple and diverse objectives
- The ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff within the company
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workspace and Slack
- An understanding of current COVID policies in the UK, US, and Australia
- Bonus: a passion for theatre, travel, and dining
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows and events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of fully paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.