Who are we?
Mr Bamboo Cup is a scaleup providing highest quality, eco-friendly & beautiful, promotional products to businesses.
We are a responsible digital native challenger brand, changing the world by providing businesses the option to spend on eco-friendly & reusable promotional products at retail quality. It's our aim to be the world’s largest provider of reusable highest-quality eco-friendly promotional items (the amount of cheap low-quality plastic tat given away by companies each year is astounding!).
We’re building a team of world class, remote first, professionals empowered to do the best work of their careers and make a dent in global CO2 emissions by changing businesses budgets forever.
Our flagship products are our reusable water bottles and coffee cups, which clients have customised with their logo or bespoke artwork.
We’re seeking an operations and process design EXPERT to join us on an interim, contract or “fractional” basis, to support the company in preparation through it’s next phase of growth.
This is an exciting greenfield project within a great team with a broad remit to review, recommend and implement improvements across the business. The main focus will be on operations, fulfilment and customer success:
- Reviewing current systems and processes used to fulfill orders
- Recommending improvements and potential systems / tech if appropriate.
- Improve the way systems and processes are documented
- Design the system in such a way as to be evolving and self-improving
- Review and improve our stock forcasting/ ordering/fulfilment processes
- Introduce checks, balances and fail-safes into the entire system
- Implementation of recommendations and procurement of systems where required
- Review and improve existing documentation and resources
- Identify gaps in our processes and help plug these
- Design and implement supplier performance monitoring systems/processes and ensure appropriate checks and balances are in place
- Build contingency into the system so its not over-reliant on any individual or group of individuals
- Remote position - your skills and experience are far more important than location or working times!
- At least 5 years commercial experience in an operations management role - designing and improving processes and systems
- Self motivated, and in a life position to further yourself and change the world with your work
- Tech savvy, with a keen eye for systems design and use of technology where appropriate to achieve goals
- Ability and desire to get hands on in implementing recommendations
- Experience in a fast growing scaleup a benefit