We’re looking for a UI/UX designer who is obsessed at creating amazing user experiences and brilliant visual design that will help drive our mission.
Zedify is building a system for deliveries that is fit for the future and better in all ways; zero emission by default (no offsetting here), intuitive & flexible (a great customer experience) and better for people (no gig economy for us).
- We’re innovating the whole delivery process and you'll work alongside the product and marketing teams to support great visual representation of the brand that will delight our customers
- You’ll be given the autonomy to use your own skills and ideas so that you see the value of your input immediately.
You’ll share our ideals on sustainability and ethics, have a positive attitude and be motivated to make an immediate impact. We’re a fast paced and high growth tech scaleup with big ambitions and you’ll relish the challenges and opportunities that come with this.
We work hard to create a workplace where everyone feels welcomed and included and treated fairly and respectfully. We believe this creates the best environment for individuals to contribute to our mission and realise their full potential. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from all members of the community.
The hours and terms of this role are flexible to suit the right candidate.
We are building out the product team at Zedify and looking for ambitious people to shape what that will look like as we grow. The core tech underpins activities to support deliveries by cargo bike. The initial version of the software is in use and there is an exciting set of features on the roadmap for us to build and deploy to innovate and automate processes and improve the customer experience.
The work will be varied and dependent on your experience, recommendations & specialisms. Some of the things you’d be involved with would include:
- Redesigning the existing products to create an industry leading experience
- Mapping user journeys & benchmarking against competitors
- Demoing prototypes to gain customer feedback to improve the products
- Gathering user feedback & shaping the customer experience
- Working with the product team to provide improvements to existing products
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Create design guideline documentation
- Creating assets for the website, platform & app
You'll work closely with the rest of the product team, developers and with the wider team. There is much opportunity to learn new skills in this work as we bring in new components and build the system further.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll be super organised and good at balancing a lot of different tasks, with a focus on creating amazing experiences & improving how we work.
Your core skillset should include:
- UX/UI design across web & mobile platforms
- Demonstrate a high level of ability in your chosen design tools
- Proven experience wireframing new & existing experiences
- Self-motivated and with experience working remotely and in a team
- Ability to communicate well
- Creative, problem solving mindset
Experience that’s nice to have, but not essential:
- Prototyping within design software
- Implementing design sprints & establishing agile design processes
- Experience within sustainability or mobility technologies
- Experience managing your own team
The role can be completely remote or hybrid to suit. Our HQ is in Cambridge and some occasional visits to here and other places for team building and workshops will be needed as minimum.
The role can be filled part-time or full-time and the hours can be flexible as long as there are some hours of overlap with standard office hours.
You'll have a positive outlook and be a great team player, willing to change and adapt your work and approach to get the best results for Zedify. You'll be excited by our purpose and motivated by our impact.
What to expect from us
If you are looking for a mission-focused business in a start-up environment then Zedify may be the right place for you. You’ll get autonomy to make decisions straight away and your input will quickly make an impact and help ensure more deliveries are made with zero emissions, creating the healthier and more liveable cities of the future.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your cv and details of what you can bring to the team. Tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Zedify feels like the right place for you.
We're committed to your ongoing professional development and you'll have time in work to attend relevant training. We can offer a competitive salary, flexible working and EV/Bicycle salary sacrifice scheme alongside a great team culture to work with. We look forward to hearing from you!