Position: Marketing Manager
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Introduction: Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, do get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
Role: You’ll be working closely with the CEO to shape the future of the brand. You’ll be managing the marketing strategy across channels from campaign ideation to execution, overseeing marketing plans, setting objectives and targets, rallying the team to deliver them, and reporting upon performance. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an ambitious wellness brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
• Lead the strategy, planning and execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns across the brand.
• Plan and monitor marketing budgets across channels and measure the success of activities.
• Set measurable objectives, work with the team to execute and report upon performance.
• Coordinate output of our content strategy across online and offline marketing channels.
• Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across all touch-points.
• Track success of campaigns using data, analytics and numbers.
• Drive reach, awareness, engagement and conversion across marketing channels.
• Knowledge of how to grow a brand (ideally in the D2C space) and not afraid to get stuck in with the doing.
• Background in executing omni-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels.
• Experience with setting measurable marketing objectives and leading a team to achieve them.
• An eye for good design, branding, copywriting, social media content and marketing.
• Data obsessed, you should be comfortable using numbers to measure success and inform strategy.
• Project management and organisation skills with the ability to get the best out of colleagues and stakeholders.
• Growth brand mindset, always seeking to maximise opportunities.
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK by start of employment. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send cover letter, CV, ideal start date, examples of your work and anything else that could support your application to email@example.com.