We are Houst. Our mission is to be the global home of hosting.
Since launching in 2015 (as Airsorted), we’ve signed up thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make over £115,000,000 in earnings. The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Toronto, and there’s a lot more to come. We have three types of customers (hosts, guests and cleaners), we built the Houst product for our hosts.
What you will be doing:
- Increasing growth of lettings business
- Establishing strong relationships with Landlords and new applicants
- Negotiating the let of residential property for both short & long let
- Qualifying applicants for properties
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating tenancy agreements
What we are looking for in you?
- 2+ years experience of working in lettings
- Exceptional sales skills
- Able to work towards KPI's and targets
- Keen interest in property and intrigued by tech/prop tech
- Desire to work in a fast growing start up
- Confident and able to quickly build rapport
- ARLA qualification (bonus)
The fun stuff:
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)