We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom from increased passive income. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
As Houst begins scaling up post-pandemic, we’re looking for Growth Marketing Manager to lead our acquisition. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and excited to help grow and build the optimal digital marketing mix in a fast-growing business. You will be confident in using digital marketing tracking and technology to ensure that campaigns are well run and optimised and should enjoy taking a creative approach to coming up with new ways to engage and target our audience online. We’d love you to be proactive in suggesting ideas and tests we can run to drive our growth and marketing efficiency. Experience of working on international marketing campaigns will also benefit – we have plans to launch in several new markets this year.
- Driving traffic to the website and leads to the sales team.
- Take responsibility for digital acquisition campaigns, keeping tabs on our performance to continuously optimise, monitor and reduce CPA.
- Manage PPC (with an agency) and Paid Social (in-house currently) across multiple regions and languages.
- Drive acquisition and conversion via digital channels. Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to increase enquiries into Houst’s services.
- Have a creative approach to testing new ads and audiences, you are always thinking of new opportunities and keeping up to date with new releases from Google / Facebook which can help improve our performance.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Ensure our landing pages are designed to maximise conversions.
- Ability to create and update content for the web – basic Photoshop and HTML skills desirable.
- Use web analytics to understand customer journeys and identify opportunities to improve them.
- Use customer data to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience with website optimization tools (e.g. A/B testing – Optimizely / Google Experiments or heat mapping - Crazy Egg / Hotjar).
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills with strong bias to action/execution.
- Proven track record of growing quality traffic through a mix of organic and paid for strategies and tactics, leveraging disciplines like social media, content marketing & lead generation, SEO, PPC, email marketing etc.
- You’re passionate about the customer and always put them at the front of your thinking.
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns in self-serve ad platforms (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords).
- Experience with tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. URL & pixel tracking).
- Reporting and analytics: very comfortable compiling and analyzing data from various sources, with experience of using Google Analytics.
- Analytical skills, perhaps you even know some SQL to help make your analysis faster.
- 2nd language is a bonus / used for translation
The fun stuff:
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)