Houst is the largest Airbnb property management service in the world. We believe that home-sharing is a force for good. We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want.
Houst is looking for a confident and driven candidate to join their team as their new Channels Manager! As the lead of the Channel Management Team, you will have real responsibility in listing and managing the properties that we manage on three of our main home-sharing platforms: Booking.com, Homeaway, Expedia; and other channels.
A typical day
- Creating and optimising listings across multiple platforms
- Communicating with colleagues across multiple departments in the business, supporting them with queries from hosts and guests
- Communicating with providers from the platforms
- Creating and improving processes to further the Channel Management function
- Attend regular meetings and collect detailed notes
- Complete any ad-hoc duties set by your manager
- Manage the day to day running of the team
- Previous experience in the short lettings industry is a plus
- Proficiency in utilising Excel is preferred
- Previous experience in a management position
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and third-party providers
- Good organisational and time management skills