Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
We’re looking for an excellent Revenue Operations Manager to play a critical role in driving forward both strategic and operational activity.
As our RevOps Manager, your mission will be to support our commercial teams to be as efficient, aligned and data driven as possible, as we scale our customers.
You will be driven and motivated by tackling the interesting inefficiencies and blockers that arise in the customer lifecycle. You will have full oversight and input into how successful our commercial pipeline at Legatics will become.
You can expect to be in constant communication with the teams, making sure they are always using the right technology, techniques and processes for maximum efficiency.
What you would be doing
- Building and maintaining revenue-based reporting and analytics to enable the business and help validate our strategy.
- Analyse business data across departments to make high-level decisions that impact the company’s bottom line.
- Managing strategic projects with the leadership team to create efficiencies that improve our path to revenue growth.
- Developing key metrics that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Supporting quota setting whilst partnering with the commercial teams to set commercial targets and meeting regularly to discuss progress.
- Develop and track team metrics (OKRs, quota's), reporting, dashboards and salesforce hygiene
- Change Leadership: Provide recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve processes, customer experience, performance and identify potential risks.
- Partner with management, operations and commercial leaders in each of our markets, along with the marketing & product teams to build cross-organisation measurement, create alignment on operational strategy and our go to market plans.
- Being the owner of our tech stack for the revenue teams while thinking about how our customers and prospects would best benefit from specific software solutions at each stage of their journey.
- Being an expert at optimising and improving our CRM (Salesforce) functionality.
- Driving CRM data accuracy and producing accurate forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and achieve targets.
- Capturing common pain points within processes, refine requirements and drive improvement projects within and between revenue functions
- Eliminating silos and ensuring alignment between different revenue functions
- Identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Supporting our CFO and Chief Commercial Officer with ad hoc financial analysis and projects as needed
Who would you be working with?
David Biggs, CFO - who you will be reporting into, alongside a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.