We are seeking an experienced, operationally and commercially minded Account Manager, to join our team to manage both supply and demand sides of our Legal Marketplace. You will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of service and support to customers and legal advisers alike, to ensure minimum friction and maximum satisfaction in all interactions on- and off- platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in startup life and oversee the making of an innovative legal-tech product from the ground up. Reporting directly to the CEO the Legal Marketplace Account Manager will be an integral part of the team, based in our Hove office. We have a growing community of legal advisers and SME customers which is where you come in, playing a pivotal role on both the buyer and seller sides of our marketplace.
LegalDrop is revolutionising access to legal services for small businesses in the UK, with a clear plan to expand into B2C very shortly. We are on a mission to make legal advice simple to access for businesses of any size. Like MoneySupermaket, or Checkatrade, but for legal. Our customers are at the center of everything we do.
- Supply side:
- Proactively build a funnel of legal advisers for the marketplace and manage all aspects of vetting, issuing contracts and onboarding them to the website
- Manage and develop our community of legal advisers with regular communications, training, and updates to help them gain more work via the website
- Demand side:
- Be the first point of contact for customers via online chat, email, and phone
- Provide support and information so they can find the services they need
- Ensure all aspects of their transaction run smoothly and assist with communication with legal advisers as required
- Ensure that all customer and adviser requirements and status updates are communicated effectively across the team for invoicing, and process/service improvement purposes
- Ensure that contracts and agreements are issued and filed, and ensure that processes are in place, and followed, to make sure we remain compliant with financial and legal regulations
- Maintain internal databases, systems, and reports
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in account management, customer service, or business development role
- You’ll be good at figuring out problems, and designing, improving, and documenting solutions and processes for others to follow
- You should be comfortable learning new systems and tools and embracing new challenges.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Candidates would ideally also have:
- 2:1 degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Experience working with Hubspot and WordPress useful, but by no means essential
- Experience working in or around the legal space
What’s it like at LegalDrop?
- Tight-knit. We are a small, supportive and friendly team who enjoy a good laugh.
- Fast-Paced. We’re not going to sugarcoat it, the start-up life isn’t for everyone. Sometimes you will need to wear different hats and juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Rewarding. Building a product from the ground up and putting your stamp on it, managing a project from inception to completion, seeing the fruits of your labor, and hearing from happy customers – are just a few of the perks that make startup life so rewarding.
- You want to join a mission-driven company that fixes real problems for real people.
- You are ready to take charge of a channel and dominate it. You and your work will have a direct, tangible impact.
- You have boundless energy and are ready for a new challenge.
- You aren’t afraid to try (even if you don’t get it right the first time!)
We are looking for a full-time member to work with us from our Hove office, our working hours are 8.45 am – 5.45 pm Monday-Friday. We are open to flexible working arrangements for the right person.
If you are excited by the adventure and the prospect of being part of our journey and are keen to hear more, please send your CV and a short cover letter outlining your experience and availability.